kentuckybasketballbbn

Kentucky Basketball Fanpage!

🔵All Things Kentucky Basketball!
⚪️Daily Posts on Updates/Scores/News!
🔵No Copyright is Intended!🚫
⚪️16K Followers soon🤭
🔵Established: 1/1/18

22 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! What was your favorite Reid Travis moment at Kentucky? Comment down below and tag @reid_travis_22! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

22 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! What was your favorite Reid Travis moment at Kentucky? Comment down below and tag @reid_travis_22 ! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 1 hour ago

550 Likes
11 Comments
2
23 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! How many points do you think @_mont23 will average this season? Comment down below and tag EJ!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

23 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! How many points do you think @_mont23 will average this season? Comment down below and tag EJ!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 1 day ago

1,507 Likes
27 Comments
5
Who’s Ready? 😼 #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Who’s Ready? 😼 #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 2 days ago

1,756 Likes
20 Comments
16
In a recent interview with “Hey Kentucky” Brandon Boston hinted that Kentucky already has a silent commitment from a front court target for the 2020 Class.
-
“We got one coming in, actually,” Boston said when asked if UK was going to land another big man in 2020. “We’ve got one coming in. I can’t tell right now. But we’ll be very good, I feel like we’re going to have the No. 1 recruiting class.”
-
Who do you think @brandonboston was talking about? Comment your thoughts down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

In a recent interview with “Hey Kentucky” Brandon Boston hinted that Kentucky already has a silent commitment from a front court target for the 2020 Class. - “We got one coming in, actually,” Boston said when asked if UK was going to land another big man in 2020. “We’ve got one coming in. I can’t tell right now. But we’ll be very good, I feel like we’re going to have the No. 1 recruiting class.” - Who do you think @brandonboston was talking about? Comment your thoughts down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 3 days ago

1,183 Likes
24 Comments
4
#TBT to Darius Miller’s dunk vs St. John’s on December 2, 2011! What is your favorite Darius Miller moment at Kentucky? Tag @dmillerky down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

#TBT to Darius Miller’s dunk vs St. John’s on December 2, 2011! What is your favorite Darius Miller moment at Kentucky? Tag @dmillerky down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 4 days ago

1,439 Likes
24 Comments
3
Tyler Herro and the Miami Heat face off against PJ Washington and the Charlotte Hornets tonight at 7:30PM ET! The game is not nationally televised, but will be on NBA League Pass! Who do you think will win? Will PJ or Herro score more points? Comment down below your predictions!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
• Edit Credit: @hornets.sector
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Tyler Herro and the Miami Heat face off against PJ Washington and the Charlotte Hornets tonight at 7:30PM ET! The game is not nationally televised, but will be on NBA League Pass! Who do you think will win? Will PJ or Herro score more points? Comment down below your predictions!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Edit Credit: @hornets.sector • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 5 days ago

1,376 Likes
16 Comments
5
Who’s Next? Who will be Kentucky’s next commit? Here is a list of three guys that you should keep an eye on:
-
Devin Askew - 5⭐️ 6-3 PG, ranked No. 12 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2021. Askew has many schools on his list, but is expected to choose between Arizona, Kentucky, Louisville, and Memphis. His crystal ball has Kentucky with a 67% chance (Louisville 33%) at the moment. He recently just visited Kentucky and his father said, “UK visit was unbelievable! Coach Cal and his entire staff all around are great people and have great Basketball minds!” @babydev
-
Cade Cunningham - 5⭐️ 6-7 PG, ranked No. 2 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2020. Cunningham has many schools on his list, but is expected to choose between Kentucky, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State. His crystal ball has Oklahoma State with a 94% chance (Undecided 6%) at the moment. He will be visiting Kentucky this weekend for Big Blue Madness. @cadecunn1ngham
-
Isaiah Jackson - 5⭐️ 6-8 PF, ranked No. 22 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2020. Jackson has three schools (Alabama, Kentucky, and Syracuse) on his list. His crystal ball is undecided at the moment because it was widely expected for Jackson to go to Michigan State, but cut them from his list last week. Jackson’s father recently said, “Coach Calipari, Kentucky, their brand and the level they can take Isaiah to. The brand they have there is awesome.” @isaiahjackson22
-
Out of these three recruits, which one(s) do you think will commit to Kentucky? Comment down below your thoughts!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
• Edit Credit: @mooreedits_
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Who’s Next? Who will be Kentucky’s next commit? Here is a list of three guys that you should keep an eye on: - Devin Askew - 5⭐️ 6-3 PG, ranked No. 12 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2021. Askew has many schools on his list, but is expected to choose between Arizona, Kentucky, Louisville, and Memphis. His crystal ball has Kentucky with a 67% chance (Louisville 33%) at the moment. He recently just visited Kentucky and his father said, “UK visit was unbelievable! Coach Cal and his entire staff all around are great people and have great Basketball minds!” @babydev - Cade Cunningham - 5⭐️ 6-7 PG, ranked No. 2 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2020. Cunningham has many schools on his list, but is expected to choose between Kentucky, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State. His crystal ball has Oklahoma State with a 94% chance (Undecided 6%) at the moment. He will be visiting Kentucky this weekend for Big Blue Madness. @cadecunn1ngham - Isaiah Jackson - 5⭐️ 6-8 PF, ranked No. 22 in ESPN Top 100 for Class of 2020. Jackson has three schools (Alabama, Kentucky, and Syracuse) on his list. His crystal ball is undecided at the moment because it was widely expected for Jackson to go to Michigan State, but cut them from his list last week. Jackson’s father recently said, “Coach Calipari, Kentucky, their brand and the level they can take Isaiah to. The brand they have there is awesome.” @isaiahjackson22 - Out of these three recruits, which one(s) do you think will commit to Kentucky? Comment down below your thoughts!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Edit Credit: @mooreedits_ • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 6 days ago

1,509 Likes
24 Comments
5
Who Am I? Comment down below which Kentucky player you think it is!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Who Am I? Comment down below which Kentucky player you think it is!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 7 days ago

881 Likes
117 Comments
2
Cade Cunningham, the No. 2 overall player in the class of 2020 will be visiting Kentucky this weekend for Big Blue Madness! Cunningham is a 5⭐️ 6-6 PG and is expected to decide between Kentucky, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State!
-
Cunningham was originally set to visit Kentucky this weekend, but opted to cancel so he could instead head to Colorado for a Team USA Basketball Camp. But he has now changed his mind and will now be at Big Blue Madness this weekend instead of the Team USA Camp!
-
He is expected to commit during the early signing period which is Mid-November! Where do you think @cadecunn1ngham will go? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Cade Cunningham, the No. 2 overall player in the class of 2020 will be visiting Kentucky this weekend for Big Blue Madness! Cunningham is a 5⭐️ 6-6 PG and is expected to decide between Kentucky, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State! - Cunningham was originally set to visit Kentucky this weekend, but opted to cancel so he could instead head to Colorado for a Team USA Basketball Camp. But he has now changed his mind and will now be at Big Blue Madness this weekend instead of the Team USA Camp! - He is expected to commit during the early signing period which is Mid-November! Where do you think @cadecunn1ngham will go? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 8 days ago

1,811 Likes
25 Comments
3
In a 31 game season, how many games would this all center team win? Comment your thoughts down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
-
(This is Calipari Era players only)
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

In a 31 game season, how many games would this all center team win? Comment your thoughts down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN - (This is Calipari Era players only) • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 9 days ago

1,316 Likes
54 Comments
6
32 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! Wenyen Gabriel set a school record with the most made threes in a game without a miss! Will anyone ever beat his record of 7-7? Tag @wenyengabriel down below!!! #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

32 Days until the season starts against Michigan State! Wenyen Gabriel set a school record with the most made threes in a game without a miss! Will anyone ever beat his record of 7-7? Tag @wenyengabriel down below!!! #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 10 days ago

1,326 Likes
20 Comments
3
#TBT to Jamal Murray’s clutch 3-pointer to seal the win in the 2016 SEC Championship! Tag @jmglitxh27 down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

#TBT to Jamal Murray’s clutch 3-pointer to seal the win in the 2016 SEC Championship! Tag @jmglitxh27 down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 11 days ago

2,748 Likes
22 Comments
2
Sports Illustrated released an article ranking the College Basketball National Champions of the decade. This list is based on per-possession analytics, late-season and tournament performance, and the teams overall talent level. Here is the list:
-
1. Kentucky 2012
2. Villanova 2018
3. Duke 2015
4. Louisville 2013
5. Villanova 2016
6. Virginia 2019
7. Duke 2010
8. North Carolina 2017
9. UConn 2011
10. UConn 2014
-
What are your thoughts on this list? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Sports Illustrated released an article ranking the College Basketball National Champions of the decade. This list is based on per-possession analytics, late-season and tournament performance, and the teams overall talent level. Here is the list: - 1. Kentucky 2012 2. Villanova 2018 3. Duke 2015 4. Louisville 2013 5. Villanova 2016 6. Virginia 2019 7. Duke 2010 8. North Carolina 2017 9. UConn 2011 10. UConn 2014 - What are your thoughts on this list? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 12 days ago

1,243 Likes
46 Comments
4
Only 35 Days until the season starts against Michigan State!! Please Tag @derekxwillis down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Only 35 Days until the season starts against Michigan State!! Please Tag @derekxwillis down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 13 days ago

1,319 Likes
17 Comments
4
Bart Torvik is a website that predicts individual stats and teams projections for the 2019-20 college basketball season. Here is what it said about Kentucky:
-
These are the projected stats for the Top 10 Projected Contributors for Kentucky:
-
1. Ashton Hagans: 12.5 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 4.4 APG
2. Tyrese Maxey: 13.0 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 2.8 APG
3. Immanuel Quickley: 9.5 PPG, 2.9 RPG, 1.8 APG
4. Khalil Whitney: 10.4 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 1.7 APG
5. Keion Brooks: 8.6 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 1.5 APG
6. Johnny Juzang: 6.9 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 1.4 APG
7. Nate Sestina: 5.2 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 0.6 APG
8. EJ Montgomery: 4.0 PPG, 3.9 RPG, 0.3 APG
9. Nick Richards: 3.5 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 0.0 APG
10. Dontaie Allen: 0.6 PPG, 1.7 RPG, 0.4 APG
-
This website also predicted that Kentucky will have a 22-9 (12-6) record 😂
-
What are your thoughts on these predictions made by Bart Torvik? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Bart Torvik is a website that predicts individual stats and teams projections for the 2019-20 college basketball season. Here is what it said about Kentucky: - These are the projected stats for the Top 10 Projected Contributors for Kentucky: - 1. Ashton Hagans: 12.5 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 4.4 APG 2. Tyrese Maxey: 13.0 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 2.8 APG 3. Immanuel Quickley: 9.5 PPG, 2.9 RPG, 1.8 APG 4. Khalil Whitney: 10.4 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 1.7 APG 5. Keion Brooks: 8.6 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 1.5 APG 6. Johnny Juzang: 6.9 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 1.4 APG 7. Nate Sestina: 5.2 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 0.6 APG 8. EJ Montgomery: 4.0 PPG, 3.9 RPG, 0.3 APG 9. Nick Richards: 3.5 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 0.0 APG 10. Dontaie Allen: 0.6 PPG, 1.7 RPG, 0.4 APG - This website also predicted that Kentucky will have a 22-9 (12-6) record 😂 - What are your thoughts on these predictions made by Bart Torvik? Comment down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 14 days ago

1,199 Likes
48 Comments
14
In recent history the No. 13 pick in the NBA Draft has very interesting, with players like Zach LaVine, Devin Booker, and Donovan Mitchell all being drafted at 13 in the last five years. This year Tyler Herro was taken with the 13th pick. Do you think he can become another notable NBA player drafted at 13? Comment down below what you think Tyler Herro will average as a rookie in the NBA!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
• Edit made by: @ourherro
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

In recent history the No. 13 pick in the NBA Draft has very interesting, with players like Zach LaVine, Devin Booker, and Donovan Mitchell all being drafted at 13 in the last five years. This year Tyler Herro was taken with the 13th pick. Do you think he can become another notable NBA player drafted at 13? Comment down below what you think Tyler Herro will average as a rookie in the NBA!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Edit made by: @ourherro • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 15 days ago

2,200 Likes
29 Comments
5
How far will Ashton Hagans take Kentucky this season? Will Kentucky go all the way? Please tag @ashton.hagans down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN
•
• Thanks to @earls235 for the edit!!!
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

How far will Ashton Hagans take Kentucky this season? Will Kentucky go all the way? Please tag @ashton.hagans down below!!! ⬇️ #BBN • • Thanks to @earls235 for the edit!!! • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 16 days ago

804 Likes
24 Comments
3
Wow. I just want to thank each and every one of you for sticking around and coming back every day to support my page! It’s only been a little over four months since I hit 10K! I really appreciate all of the support each and every day! Thank you for 15K Followers!!! #BBN
•
• Thanks to @rtpgfx for the edit!!
•
Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more!
•
•
Road to 16K Followers 
Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball

Wow. I just want to thank each and every one of you for sticking around and coming back every day to support my page! It’s only been a little over four months since I hit 10K! I really appreciate all of the support each and every day! Thank you for 15K Followers!!! #BBN • • Thanks to @rtpgfx for the edit!! • Follow @kentuckybasketballbbn (Me) for more! • • Road to 16K Followers Tags (Ignore): #basketball #nba #win #sports #ballislife #ncaa #nike #love #tbt #bball #lakers #ky #dunk #game #uk #court #wildcats #espn #cat #shoot #team #kentucky #college #kentuckybasketball #f #hoop #like4like #instagood #ball - 17 days ago

764 Likes
12 Comments
3
Load more posts
2019 - © Deskgram. All rights reserved.