*Warning* You're gonna wanna press save and make these 🍋𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗪 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗘𝗦🥥 later.
They are also: 🚫 Gluten-free, 🌱vegan Perfect to eat fresh outta the oven, or freeze and store for another day.
Preheat often to 170c bake. Line a cookie tray with non-stick paper.
In a small cup or bowl, combine:
- 1tbsp ground flaxseed + 2tbsp water... Then, set inside in the fridge while you prepare the rest of your cookie dough... Melt together in a saucepan:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
Remove from heat and stir through:
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2tbsp vanilla
Separately, in a large bowl, place:
- 1/2 cup oat flour (oats blended in a food processor to resemble a fine flour)
- 1/2 cup cashew flour (cashews blended in a food processor to resemble a fine flour)
- 1/4 shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt ...Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
Combine wet mixtures:
Remove flaxseed mix from the fridge, whisk with a fork to combine, then stir through oil/lemon mix.
Combine met and dry mixtures:
Finally, make a well in your dry ingredients and pour in wet oil/cashew butter mix. Mix to combine, using your hands as a final step to bring together in a dough.
Form into small balls and place on a baking tray, leaving about 3cm between each cookie. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
Bake for approx 14 minutes or until nicely golden.
📸 : @ems_bakes - 12 minutes ago