4 cups cauliflower, minced
3/4 cup cassava flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
extra virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
1. preheat the oven to 425 degrees f.
2. steam the cauliflower for about five minutes until soft. ring the water out of cauliflower by putting it in a dish towel, & squeezing the excess water out. the remaining cauliflower should measure out to about 1 1/2 cups.
3. in a food processor, blend the cauliflower, cassava flour, & sea salt until smooth. (you may have to add more or less cassava flour to get the dough to be kneadable.)
4. separate the dough into four equal parts, & roll out into 3/4" diameter tubes on a surface dusted lightly with cassava flour. cut the tubes of dough into 1" pieces.
5. bring a large pot of water to a boil, & drop the gnocchi in. once they have risen to the surface, remove them & drizzle lightly with olive oil.
6. place the gnocchi on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, & lightly drizzled with olive oil. bake for 20 minutes. then turn the gnocchi over, & bake for another 20 minutes until golden.
♥️𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒙𝒐𝒙 - 18 minutes ago