Before we get to the recipe, I need to tell you guys something. I recently lost over 30 pounds 💁♀️ I did try eat healthy and do exercise, but to be honest I also cheated quite a bit 🤫. One of the main reasons to my success I believe was choosing to eat and drink 2 core ingredients EVERY DAY!! If you would like to learn what those ingredients are and how I used them to reach my weight-loss goals, follow the link in my bio!!
Sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free pancakes! 🥞🥞 What’s left? Healthy, hearty and heavenly strawberry pancakes made with almondmilk.
1 cup rolled oats
¼ unsweetened almond milk
½ cup mashed banana
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup sliced strawberries, plus more for serving
Maple syrup, for serving
1. In a blender, add the rolled oats and blend until the oats become flour-like. Remove the oat flour from the blender and set aside.
2. Add the almond milk, bananas and apple cider vinegar to the blender, and blend until the mixture is smooth with no big lumps.
3. Transfer the oat flour to the blender. Then add baking powder, cinnamon, strawberries and pulse a few times to combine, being careful not to over blend.
4. Heat a nonstick griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray or leave the pan dry.
5. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot griddle. Place the sliced strawberries on top. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until small bubbles start to form on the top and the edges firm up. Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancake is cooked through. Repeat for the remaining batter. Makes 4 pancakes.
6. Serve immediately with fresh strawberries and maple syrup, if desired.
#cleaneatingrecipe #pancakerecipe #healthybreakfastideas #cleaneatingideas #healthydinner #weightlosscommunity #weightlossrecipes #healthyrecipe #healthyrecipes #fitnessrecipes #weightlossmeals #eathealthy #dietrecipes #weightlossdiet #healthyeating #weightloss #weightlosschallenge #weightlosshelp #healthydiet #weig - 2 hours ago