It’s finally time for another market update! This month, Garret and I talked about...👇🏻
– The FED dropped rates by 25 basis points – they signaled that it would be the last for sometime.
– Demand for homes in Phoenix is still high, much higher than last year.
– Sales pricing is starting to increase.
– Wages grew faster than the rate of inflation.
– We aren’t in any danger of a hard Brexit, meaning the UK would leave the EU without a trade deal.
– Yield Curve is no longer inverted.
– Manufacturing sector is still in bad shape, but has leveled.
If you’re interested in watching this episode, go ahead and click the link in my profile. Or copy this link right here 👉🏻 https://youtu.be/kYl8Zj_fv8I - 10 minutes ago