Today’s caption brought to you by what my friends texted me when they tried this recipe:
- “Holy crap. The loaf is so good. It’s so moist and perfect”
- “I don’t like cranberry orange things” *takes a bite* “okay I LOVE this loaf”
- “I’m embarrassed to say that i have finished the cranberry orange loaf lol. it was THAT good.” *2 days after receiving*
So, don’t trust me when I tell you this recipe is amazing, trust my friends 😛And don’t forget to pick up some of the cranberries I used at madeinnature.com! I love that they are just lightly sweetened with organic apple juice, and add the perfect chewy bite to this loaf. Ready to get baking? 👇🏽
Grain Free Cranberry Orange Loaf
2 large eggs
½ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil, melted/cooled
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp orange juice
zest from 1 orange
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ½ cups almond flour, packed (as you would with brown sugar)
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cup @madeinnature cranberries
Orange Glaze (optional)
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp orange juice
Zest from 1 orange
1-2 tsp water, to thin to desired consistency
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
3. Next, slowly stir in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and baking soda until flour is just combined.
4. Lastly, stir in your @madeinnature cranberries until incorporated.
5. Pour batter in 8x4 loaf pan and bake in the oven at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until top is nicely browned and a knife inserted comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pan.
6. While loaf is cooling, make your glaze by whisking together all ingredients in a small bowl. Add on top of cooled loaf.
7. Garnish with additional orange zest if desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Enjoy!
#sponsored by @madeinnature - 29 minutes ago