1 vs 1 Defensive Angling Tactics
Learn how to properly play against an opposing forward in a 1-on-1 situation when close to the boards. Entice the player to want to step around you wide with these tactics. Full defensive skill analysis video available on our membership site! Full video length: 6:00 minutes on our membership site at: http://iTrainHockey.com
Watch more skills tutorials like this and start your membership today. 4000+ members from over 40 countries turn to iTrain Hockey for a complete education in their overall game. New videos added weekly. Ever-growing 200+ video library. Join today for only $19/ month or $99/ year at: http://iTrainHockey.com
Train with the world’s best hockey trainer:
• Skating, stick handling, shooting, passing, offensive + defensive skills training & much more.
• On-ice player workouts at your own practice times; from 20 to 40 minutes.
• Team workouts at your team practice times; from 60 to 90 minutes.
• Off-Ice workouts for at home or the gym; from 20 to 40 minutes.
• Set workout levels: beginner to elite levels.
• Age appropriate on and off ice workouts.
• New workouts released weekly.
Start playing the best hockey of your life.
#iTrainHockey @bauerhockey @bauer.sticks @seanwalks - 30 minutes ago