Because I love you guys....I thought I'd bless you with this recipe for some of the best GF muffins you will E-V-E-R taste!
As you know....I don't like to bake....but these are worth it.
Run to your kitchen and handle this!
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1.5 cups gluten free flour ( I use King Arthur's)
1 TBSP cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
2 large eggs
3/4 light brown sugar
1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/3 cup cooking oil ( I use coconut oil)
1/4 cup yogurt ( i used coconut milk yogurt, could also use plain yogurt).
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin/cupcake tray with liners, I am loving silicone baking liners. You can also just grease the muffin tray. This recipe will make about 12 muffins!
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, spices, salt, baking powder, baking soda and set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, cooking oil, yogurt and vanilla extract.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix until combined. This will be a very thick batter. Then fold in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop batter into muffin tray, filling each cup until almost full.
6. Bake for 23-25 minutes, insert toothpick into muffin to ensure that it's baked all the way through. Let cool and enjoy!
#fallmuffins #pumpkinmuffins #muffins #glutenfreefoods #soyummy #doyourselfafavor #makethistoday #evenifyoudontbake #worthit - 4 days ago