Pumpkin Mousse - I’m a big advocate for all things pumpkin year round, but this time of year it becomes socially acceptable to openly share my excitement for it!
This takes about 6 minutes to whip up, literally.
(Makes 6 servings)
• 425 grams (15 oz can) pumpkin • 225 grams (8 oz) light cream cheese
• 60 grams (2 scoops) vanilla or pumpkin pie protein powder (I use trutein)
• 15 grams (10 tbsp) stevia
• 50 grams (1/4 c) fat free Greek yogurt
• 70 grams (1 cup) whipped topping • 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tbsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp nutmeg
(*Parenthesized ingredients are approximate conversions)
• Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl
• Using a hand mixer, blend until there are no clumps and it’s nice and creamy
• Pour into a large pie pan and refrigerate for 6+ hours to let it set
Macros per serving (including stevia):
14 C, 8 F, 11 P
Serve with fruit, graham crackers, straight into your pie hole, or be like me and make some cinnamon sugar chips: Joseph’s lavash cut up, sprayed w/ nonstick spray, sprinkled with cinnamon & stevia. Bake till golden brown and enjoy!
What’s your favorite pumpkin treat?! - 7 hours ago