(𝟐/𝟐) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐚𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐦 (𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧)- 감자조림 🥔
🌈I saw a little baggie of these colorful babies at Whole Foods and i just wanted to take them home and take care of them 👶🏻. You know I’m a huge sucker for cute things so making these was a v uwu process🥺. Typical gamjajorim (korean potato side dish) cooks the potatoes in the pan but I really wanted to concentrate the potato flavor and texture by baking them, skin on. It came out so well, the sauce stuck nicely to the wrinkly skin. Don’t forget the sesame drizzle and sprinkle~ u can eat these on their own, maybe with some smooth makkeouli to brighten up gloomy winter days🍶. Or you can eat it as a part of your dinner table (bapsang), I can see this dish as being a member of potlucks or thanksgiving dinners🍽.
- [ ] Small potatoes, about 1-1.5 lbs.
- [ ] 1 tbs olive oil
- [ ] 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- [ ] 1 tbs mirin
- [ ] 1 tbs sugar (or less)
- [ ] 1/4 tsp sesame seed oil
- [ ] 2 tsp sesame seeds + extra for plating
1. Drizzle small potatoes in 1 tbs olive oil, toss until coated 💦
2. Bake in 450 degrees in oven until cooked, mine took 15 min but yours might take longe or less, depending on what kind of oven and the size of your potatoes. Skin should be wrinkly👴🏼
3. Heat up 2 tbs of soy sauce, 1 tbs mirin, 1 tbs sugar in a pan on medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Reduce to low heat and add baked potatoes, add 1/4 tsp sesame seed oil and 2 tsp sesame seeds, mix until evenly coated.
4. Serve with makkgeouli, a Korean rice wine that’s like a little sweet, al little bitter, and has a refreshing, creamy element to it ( no milk tho!) 🐮✨
#recipe #koreanfoodlover #감자조림 #kbbq #cooking #banchan #jmt #foodwinewomen #요리스타그램 #맛스타그램 #먹스타그램 #집밥 #요리 #koreanfood #foodphotography #gamjajorim #koreanpotato #healthyfood #먹부림 #healthyrecipes #집밥 #asiancooking #냠냠 #koreanrecipes #koreancooking #존맛 #twice #soysauce #scallion - 46 seconds ago