Quick work out for some of y'all to save and try. Let me know if you try it or if you have any questions.
KB- Kettlebell DB- Dumbbell
1- KB squat
•Feet flat on floor, neutral spine, chest up (helped when holding KB against your chest to stop rounding), lowering hip crease to knee level or below.
2- KB RDL
• shoulders pulled back and chest out to keep neutral spine, push hips backwards towards the wall, keeping knees soft but not bending like a squat, lower the weight between your feet where your centre of gravity is.
3-DB Chest Press
• Feet flat on floor, shoulders pulled back to create a small arch in your back, keeping your elbows slightly tucked in, drive the DB's straight up and together at the top, control down to just above chest height.
• Slight lean back, keep feet off the floor, looking straight ahead, keep your hands off your legs.
• Begin with a squatting motion before pulling the handles down to your sides as hard as you can, return to the top with a full stretch and repeat.
6- Reverse Lunges
• Step one foot backwards making sure your feet don't end up in line, keep a small gap between them, drop your back knee to the floor, drive through your front foot to return, then repeat opposite side.
7- Ball slams
• Squat down to pick up the ball, keeping the ball close to your body lift it directly overhead, then throw into the floor as hard as possible.
• 3sets, 8-12 reps, 60-90secs rest between sets
• 3 sets, 20-40secs, 60-90secs rest between sets
Exercises 5-7 back 2 back 2 back
•30secs Ski, 10 lunges each leg, 10 Ball Slams
3 rounds, 60secs rest between rounds
For more information on personal training send me a direct message or email craiglaw_PT@outlook.com
#craiglawpt #dunfermlinept #pt #personaltraining #personaltrainer #puregym #puregymdunfermline #fitness #fit #training #gym #gymlife #exercise #weights #abs #transformation #coaching #training #fatloss #weightloss #confidence #strongnotskinny #health #mythbusters #onlinepersonaltraining #everforward - 26 days ago